Translation for your convience

Friday, July 6, 2012

A lightbulb went off

I've Despicable Me saying 'light bulb' in my head.

My patience has paid off. A really great idea to fix some of my concerns with Second Chances arrived a couple of days ago. I made the changes yesterday.

I've been working on my research for Assignment 6 since the last post. Tedious gathering, but interesting information.

Too busy today to do any research or reading.

Found some contests to consider entering. I've worked some on a couple of assignments and am consider entering them. Don't forget to google writing contests and find contests you're interested in entering. Still no results for the ones I previously entered. They're stating so many entries that they're running late. Waiting patiently.

Happy reading, writing, researching and entering.

No comments: