Translation for your convience

Friday, August 10, 2012

Closing a store is harder than I thought

I've been too busy getting loose ends tied to write, read and barely time to think.

A story woke me up at about 2 am Thursday and demanded to be written. I asked it to wait until I woke for the day. It did and as my husband was driving to open up his workplace, he was sick and I didn't want him alone, I wrote the story. Now it's done and ready for revision when I'm ready to revise.

I read an article about writer's block that was really good for the house. Here it is. I recommend using it especially if your house needs cleaning too:

http://thewritepractice.com/unproductivity-fuels-productivity/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheWritePractice+%28The+Write+Practice%29

Happy writing, revising, unblocking and cleaning

No comments: