Translation for your convience

Friday, May 17, 2013

Cleaning House

As the title says, I'm tying the loose ends:

Ten Little Gator Eggs
  1. No response from President Lauri Hornik of Penguin Group. Considered no interest.
  2. No response from the Fogelman Agency. Considered no interest.
  3. No response from the Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency. Considered no interest.
Family Share articles
Someday I'll have a secret garden just like these.
Suggestions to help you and your family get through the tough times.
Let thy child's first lesson be obedience, and the second will be what thou wilt.
- Benjamin Franklin

I'm working on an article discussing chastity. I'm also working on Assignment 8. If you remember, it's about the Everglades. I'm writing an article about controlled burns. It's coming together nicely. I'm still reading about Bigfoot. I almost decided I had enough information. I'm glad I didn't stop reading. I've come across some really interesting information.

I'll be on vacation the first week in June helping my parents move back into their home. If you remember, their previous home was destroyed in Hurricane Irene and it's finally been rebuilt and almost ready for them to move back in.

Having more fun than one ought to reading, writing, submitting, researching and getting published.

No comments: