Translation for your convience

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Assignment 4 and some important things to watch for

I turned Assignment 4 over for editing. It came back in need of some changes. Always amazing when I turn in, what I think is my best, and find out my best comes after the editor. Thank you Mick.

I've been to many websites and this is truly a common problem for 'do it yourselfers' Check this out and then check out your webpage to ensure there aren't any of these common mistakes:

Common webpage errors

Talked to Children's Gallery & Arts Center about illustrating my picture book Ten Little Gator Eggs I love the fresh, innocent art style of children. Looks like this book is finally on its way toward publication. Watch here for updates and check them out Children's Gallery & Arts Center

Happy writing, revising and submitting.

1 comment:

Author Dennise Sleeper said...

Thank you. The idea's been bugging me for months. Finally did something about it.

Definitely will keep you updated.