Translation for your convience

Monday, April 23, 2012

Assignment 4

Sunday was a beautiful day. We put up my sisters pop-up camper, aired it out and got it ready for our weekend in Dade City. I was too tired to do anything else. Actually went to bed early.

Today has been a very busy day. I'm loving it. I did get my final look through of Assignment 4. Printed it out and it's in an envelope ready for me to drop off at the post office tomorrow morning. It'll we winging it's way to CT soon. Now on to Assignment 5.

I hope to figure out how to write creative non-fiction. I had hoped Assignment 4 would be that way, but it seemed to come out quite technical. Going to try again with Assignment 5 as I discuss the life and times of Hurricane Alex, 2011.

Stuck? A couple of summers ago a writing prompt suggested writing something every day. It didn't matter what you wrote. Even if you wrote 'something' a million times. It was during the month of July and I faithfully wrote something every single day. So far, I've managed to take four stories from that writing prompt and I'm not done. Try it. Maybe your next bestseller will come from writing stuff.

Happy writing, revising and submitting.

No comments: