Translation for your convience

Saturday, June 16, 2012

So much to tell you

Where do I start?

Wednesday and Thursday, continued to research for Assignment 6. I'll lots of tidbits to use in my story. I'm really happy how this is going. Slow and tedious, but it'll make the story better.

Thursday, received some excellent pictures from the illustrators for Ten Little Gator Eggs. Can't wait for them to give me permission to upload. They'll be here: Illustrations

If you don't see them right away, please be patient. I've been told they can go up and am waiting for them to forward the pictures to me.

Friday, took the day to follow Gallagher and his "new eyes". Maybe it should be writing, but with the "new eyes" I hope I was successful in rewriting a travel experience that I entered into a contest. In the middle of the night, of course, a better way to write it came, so I'll make those changes and call it another version and wait until August to see if the present version did any good. If not, the the updated version is game.

Today, I'll continue researching. I've been grabbing the tidbits from June 21st since last week and looks like I'll have several more days before I can move onto the 22nd and so forth. I'm glad for the business interrupting me, but it sure makes the forward motion move slower.

By the way, listened to Neil Gaiman a couple more times before leaving the shop.

Happy writing, submitting, illustrating and researching.

No comments: