Translation for your convience

Monday, February 25, 2013

My first published article as a freelance author

How to raise kids who keep the rules is up and running. If you like it, please fb share and like, twitter, google and pin from the site. It's important this is done from the site for the authors involved. This is the first of many articles that I expect to be published. Thank you for supporting me as an author.

My books are coming in and I'm busy reading through them to decide if this character will be a great alien for my short story. I'm also reading short stories by John Geddes. I love the way his short stories as so tight and hope to learn from reading his. 

Doing the end zone dance with my first published article.

Happy reading, writing, submitting, researching and getting published.

No comments: