Translation for your convience

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Listing, Revising, Writing and, Finally, Relaxation

I finished emptying my storage unit of the left over books from our closed bookstore. I've spent most of the day listing them at my amazon.com storefront. I didn't get as many done as I had hoped since I spent most of the day waiting and watching the pages spin. I settled on comcast because they are supposed to be fast, but I seem to spend a lot of time waiting.

I've been working on my assignments for FamilyShare.com. Looks like I'll have a couple done by the end of next week. Then I can turn them in early and pick a couple more.

If you're interested in my weight-loss and healthier eating habits, please check out my NutriBullet blog. You don't need a NutriBullet to make the drinks and I've placed some recipes for slow cooking as well as regular recipes that we really enjoy.

Learning moment:

I remember from school that a noun is a person, place or thing (object). I now know it is also an idea or emotion. I also remembered that a noun can follow the following words: a, as, my, the and this. I must have forgotten that they can also follow prepositions and that when the word ends in 'ity', 'ness' and 'tion' the word is a noun. I was reading Essentials of English: A Practical handbook covering all the rules of English grammar and writing style. I learned many other things about the noun, it's purpose and proper use in writing.

Time to relax. My husband is out of town and I'm going to watch Doctor #9 from Doctor Who. (2/3/2013 internet went down as I was posting this. Didn't even know it posted until this morning. This was the third try. Ended up in a lonely, sleepless bed)

Happy revising, writing, listing, learning and relaxing.


No comments: