Translation for your convience

Monday, March 5, 2012

Gathering information today

Sunday I attended FIU's 'Arabian Nights'. It was an interesting adaptation of  'One Thousand and One Nights'.
After the performance, we met and talked with Andrea Askowitz, the director of Lip Service. Check them out if you live in Miami. They have a show once a month at the Miracle Mile Theatre in Coral Gables where submitted true stories are read aloud to a full house. www.lipservicestories.com

I've been reading books about humor. One has assignments so I'm gathering 50 jokes as requested for the first assignment. Kind of fun.

I found a flash fiction publishing website I think I'll submit my second assignment. Check them out. Maybe you have a flash fiction to submit.
http://www.fictionbrigade.com/
 
Happy Writing 

No comments: