Translation for your convience

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Are You Taking the Day Off?

I'm not sure yet. Here's what I've done the past few days.

Today I submitted Ten Little Gator Eggs to President Lauri Hornik of Dial for Young Readers. It's a four month turn around time, so this is another one for the long haul.

On a sad note: the first submission, sent to Laura Rennert of the Andrea Brown Literary Agency has timed out. Need to continue moving on.

I've decided to, and have been accumulating, my previous stories for an ebook. Tori will be the illustrator. It's been on my mind for a time and I finally realized what was being asked. I'm considering the title: Short, Shorter, Shortest: A Collection of Short Stories and Poetry by Dennise Sleeper

Have a Happy and productive Thanksgiving, whether you plan to take the day off or not. (not sure if I am or not. Let you know later)

No comments: