Translation for your convience

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Great Idea

A fellow author, Karoline Barrett, issued a challenge to think about 2013 goals. It's a great idea and not really too early to be thinking about such things. Check out her blog and set your goals.

Mine? Here they are:

My goal for 2012 was to be published and I reached that goal with several short stories.

2013 will continue with short stories and include at least 3 of my picture books.

I will finish my BIP classes and, hopefully, be invited to continue my writing classes with the novel course.

I will finish my final draft of “Destiny Revealed” a Second Chances Novel and begin the first draft of the second book in the series.

Let's here some of your goals.

Happy writing and submitting  and goal setting.

No comments: