Translation for your convience

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Submitted Three Picture Books

Bright Literary Agency accepts up to three picture book manuscripts. I submitted "Ten Little Gator Eggs", "Nature's Zoo" and "Grandpa's Farm". Their website states their turn around time is six weeks, but their email acknowledgement states four. Either way, this one has a short waiting period and will actually fall within some others that will expire around the same time.

Have you worked on your writing goals? If so, let us know.

I haven't heard from familyhow.com. They didn't have a turn around time, so I'll give them a little time and then start submitting the article to other places.

Found a really cool site, fiverr It's an online site for people to share things they're willing to do for $ 5.00. Check them out. Lot's of fun.

Still revising stories for my ebook and getting together all my research for assignment 6.

Happy writing, revising and submitting.

Happy 12/12/12

No comments: