Translation for your convience

Friday, January 11, 2013

Busy, but wonderful day

I rescued a friends car from a parking garage and our daughter from a dead battery. Cooked a delicious meal and found an author I really like, a really cute picture book recently published and an agent looking for clients and writers.

  1. An author I like--John Geddes Check him out. His writing is flawless and every word he uses is needed. Nothing extra. Perfect writing with a good story.
  2. A really cute picture book--Chu's Day by award winning author Neil Gaiman
  3. An agent looking for clients and writers--Margaret Bail of Andrea Hurst & Associates
Time for bed. I have to get up really early to make it to the Everglades in time for our hike, fake camping and all around fun with the young women. Of which I have two.

Happy reading, writing and just having fun with friends.

No comments: