Translation for your convience

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Short post

It's late and going to be cold tonight. For some reason the dogs decided to use my bed instead of going outside. To keep warm, we pulled down the sleeping bags. I don't have duplicate warm blankets. The ones I have are now waiting for the wash.

I always start my stories on paper. When the story is ready to be transferred into the computer, I type it in and make changes as I go. I usually call that the first version. I'll let it set and do other things tomorrow while my brain concentrates on the story. I'll work on it a couple more times and then read it at The Lamplighters (our local author's group). It's the prompt for The First Line spring prompt. I titled it "Like Father, Like Son."

Came across this article "6 Ways to Promote Your Book on a Budget." It's full of links that will give you ideas and solutions to promoting your book. If you're at this stage now, take a look. If not, bookmark the page for when you are. Lots of great information in one place that will save some google time.

It's bedtime. Goodnight. Pleasant dreams that move your stories along.

No comments: