Translation for your convience

Monday, May 14, 2012

Creative Non-Fiction

Welcome to Terri Bailey, our latest follower.

I'm reading and working really hard to perfect this category in my writing. I spent most of the day checking sites to better understand creative non-fiction.

A fellow student felt the same about trying to place his creative non-fiction piece. As stated earlier, I know I'll find a place even if I have to be creative in my query. Anyway, here are some links to consider as offered by the Long Ridge Writer's Group Newsletter:

Yesterday's MagazineMidwest TodayThemed Publications,  BrevityThe Sun

Contests to consider in the future:

Fourth genreGulf Coast

And, as before, we must stay with our intended program-growth in the field of writing. So here's an excellent article on Writing Articles That Sell at the Expert-Editor.com site by Donna Ippolito. The book Writing Creative Nonfiction by Philip Gerard, published by Story Press was also a recommended read.

Now to continue checking, one by one, each magazine in The Best Magazine Markets for Writers 2012

Happy writing, revising, researching and submitting 

No comments: