Translation for your convience

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Looking to raise funds?

Sent in Assignment 5, Rage of a Storm, today. Still a lot of research so I'll continue that tomorrow.

Finished my flash fiction for the Women on Writing contest. Couldn't have done it without the help of my editor. I need lots of time to write a piece and I managed to get this one done in a couple of weeks.

I worked most of yesterday afternoon on Second Chances. Glad to have felt like working on it. It needs to be finished and on it's next leg in the publishing process.

Spent Monday in the Everglades. Decided to close the store and take the day off with Thom. Land Rover was closed, so he had the day off with me.

Found a really interesting site for raising funds for various projects. Check it out: kickstarter.com

Have fun researching, revising, submitting and working on your project

No comments: