Translation for your convience

Monday, January 9, 2012

And life is great

Sunday was a perfect day. A great class with the five year olds I teach, then a wonderful geocache find. A nice walk out to Biscayne Bay and skipping rocks in the beautiful sun of Florida. Our usual treat of brownies, fresh from the oven, and ice cream followed by family scripture study.

I did have time to finish up a critique for a fellow picture book writer. No time for writing, but that didn't stop me from considering my next attempt at writing a description for assignment 1.

Today I spent most of the day taking care of weekend sales and ordering for the week. Did hand write my first draft of my second attempt at assignment 1. Will contemplate it a bit and put it on the computer soon.

Until next time.

No comments: