Translation for your convience

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gathering information and reading and more reading

I gathered a lot of information for my nonfiction piece. About four pages. I even began writing the story down on paper and mulling it around in my head as I try to understand what direction it will go. I'm really still in the beginning stages. Before the story actually gets totally on paper, I'll be using the story planning worksheet.

I'm reading the information for lesson 3 and the recommended reading to understand nonfiction. There's a lot of great stories. One has even caused me to consider writing a different nonfiction. Will have to consider which one pushes me the hardest to get onto the paper.

Assignment 2 is still sitting before it's final read through and possible revisions. This will include reading aloud.

No comments: