Translation for your convience

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My next step describing

Had another headache that lasted most of the day. Didn't do much.



I researched how to describe a character. I found the first paragraph should be introductory. Giving name, title, place met, etc. The main body covers physical appearance, personality, hobbies, interests, everyday activities, etc. Much of which I haven’t considered. So back to the beginning to add the new information. The final paragraph summarizes your feelings. This research recommended the physical appearance being described in the following order 1) height/build/age, 2) facial features, 3) hair, 4) clothes. My instructor recommends the description to be written as follows: 1) cover first impressions, 2) the mid-section should provide supporting evidence, 3) summary of impressions.

No comments: